I understand you.I hope I can help you


I understand you for those who are positive of Hepatitis B Virus,because I experienced that.You know having a hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is not easy.When I had a HBV I made a research in Internet to find more information to cure that.It so sad to know some information that tells us hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is no cure.But some tells us have a cure but not totally detailed.

When the doctor told me that I am positive of hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and no cure,I felt that time half-startled,dump founded and amazed.I'm crying when im thinking my health condition.

I'm anxious that time because if you have hepatitis B Virus (HBV) you cannot apply some employment especially for those who need a medical certificate.And also if have a partner in future,I mean a wife i cannot accept that.Because of me she will be infective of HBV.

That time,I remembered the song of the legend Bob Marley
"Get up, stand up! (so we can't give up the fight! )
Stand up for your rights! (lord, lord! )
Get up, stand up! (keep on struggling on! )
Don't give up the fight! (yeah! )
So don't quit your fight for hepatitis B Virus (HBV),Remember!,Its all sacrifices
Self-discipline is the one can help you and the most is to pray to our almighty GOD ask him to help you.


I hope for those people who read this blog and you know those people have a hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
Please share and invite them to read this blog.I don't need any donation for this blog,I just want to help them.And thank you if you share this blog.GOD BLEZZ!!

Read My experience.And allow me to tell you sorry for my wrong grammar or any correction

3 comments:

NENSA MOON said...

First I wanna say, I really feel sorry for you...
But I thought you're a very kind hearted, even the docter told there's no cure for hepa-B... Be sure there's the hand of almighty God....who will save us... dont ever give up...
Keep up your spirit high...

Thanks for sharing your experience, it would be very helpfull to others especially which had the same problem...

God bless you!!

Ken said...

Thank you so much maam nensa "thenote".

Anonymous said...

My name is Amelia, I want to use this medium to thank Dr. Iyabiye, for saving me from CHRONIC HEPATITIS B. I suffered this ailment for 3 years, then this fateful day browsing through the internet to see if I could get help, I saw his contact and testimonies of others he has cured. I contacted him for help, and afterwards he administered his medication on me, I was confirmed cured and hepatitis free at the hospital after the treatment. You too can be cured like me if interested, reach him through his contacts: (+2348072229413 or +2348158577300) email: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 
Blogger Templates