LUNAS THE CURE OF MY HEPATITIS B

Lunas-is a herbal tree using of the body of  lunas and the root you can boil it.And then use this as  a water therapy.You can use this 2-5 months because in my case i just  used this for 2 months only.

Where I  found this  lunas,I far as i know in our place somewhere in the mountain of Bislig City, Philippines and also in BAYUGAN 1,Agusan del Sur, Philippines.

Hopefully,this coming  vacation i hope i can go home and i can take a  picture of  lunas so that i can show a sample of  the herbal from the leaves,body and whole tree.And if got this lunas you can send me a picture through my email address so that you can sure that your lunas is same as i used.

But if you want a lunas from me.Please send me your medical records about hepa-B infection.It is needed so that i can sure that you are a positive of  hepatitis B for the reason you cannot use this herbal for any bad purposes.I mean selling.

 Next you inquire how much the  shipping pay from my place through your place.And also you budget the donation pay to those tribe who will get the lunas in the mountain because its so far from our place to the mountain.
My friend,I just want you to clear about the pay is for those who will get the lunas and the shipping pay to your place.I don't need a money to pay me,I just want only your testimonial  after you used this lunas.Remember use a lunas with pray to our God and discipline yourself.

For those interested of  lunas i make your request after our school vacation because i cannot go home our classes still going on.Sorry i hope you understand me,but don't worry i make a way if  have a contact in my home place to my  friends  he/she not busy i can do request about lunas.

I know theirs something lacking of my blog MY MEDICAL RECORDS  PAGE.Hopefully God well,if  i have friend have a scanner i will scan and i post immediately  because it so expensive about scan.


Thank you for the time to read my blog.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

7 comments:

Gin said...

hi..im gin..i was thankful that i was able to find ur blog about this hepa b..i hope i can get in touch with u personally, can u contact me thru my fon?or any other means of communication that is fast?please?i really need your help...i hope u will respond to my message..thank you so much..

Anonymous said...

hi ken..im cathy,i need your help also..pls give me ur phone no.?na bibili ba yang lunas?saan ba yan pd bilhin?..pls help me

Anonymous said...

hi,

i was wondering, do you have anymore information about LUNAS? other tagalog names for the tree? the scientific name?

i hope this cure works on other people .. and i hope the proper name of LUNAS can be determined, so it can help other people who has access to this tree.

thank you very much kentban & we are hoping for a reply.

Anonymous said...

hi ken, i feel so happy to find & read your blog. it gives me hope for a cure. . .please give us your contact number so that we can get LUNAS..we are living in Misamis Oriental & we have sked to go Surigao City this month. . we need ur help. . thanks for this. .

Anonymous said...

hello,

Im 23 years old, male, I am also a positive carrier in this illness. I am healthy carrier as my doctor told me (NOT INFECTIOUS). I want to have this herbal name "LUNAS". I am willing to pay for shippingcost
ang donate for those people who gather this herb. You can contact me on my CP number 09484536043. Please free to contact me. I am badly needed to free this type of illness. And those who is positive also in this ilness, contact me and lets
share our experience in handling our selves. I am expecting your beep.

Anonymous said...

hello,

I've doing some research about "LUNAS" Please see links if it is look like this.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=ckQZaxfvxLy5fM:&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdiamondimages/3017781486/&docid=Xjh3TerLbeavWM&imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3142/3017783942_94e2a47221.jpg&w=333&h=500&ei=920MT_CaEfDciAKm7LSIBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=310&sig=118398561894774109889&page=1&tbnh=149&tbnw=95&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=26&ty=77


http://www.stuartxchange.org/Lunas2.html

Unknown said...

I am Success, i live in Maharashtra in India, i was diagnosed with hepatitis b for 6years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again, i contacted so many doctors on this issue and all was in vial, because i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw a post about Dr Ekpiku who cure all manners of diseases, including hepatitis b, I contacted him via email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com and made purchase of the hepatitis Vaccine, i received the Vaccine through DHL within 3 days, when i received the Vaccine i applied it as prescribed and i was totally cured of hepatitis b within few's days of usages, i went back to my doctor and he confirmed that i was negative.I was free curable cured from the disease, am so happy now, Viewers contact Dr Ekpiku via email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com.

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 
Blogger Templates